Rocket Flush Hinged Door Frame Technical
CHOOSING YOUR FLUSH HINGED DOOR FRAME
The flush hinged door frame comes in 6 specific sizes, each made for a standard UK door size so you can choose the door you want and it fits first time, every time! The maximum door weight is 60kg and thickness is 44mm which covers most standard doors.
The flush hinged door frame has a split type jamb which enables you to have a wall thickness (including plasterboard) between 88-102mm, also available is an extension kit which allows for thicknesses between 113-127. The frame is universal and can be constructed to a pull left or pull right version on site.
Need a FD30 version? no problem just purchase the intumescent strip and this transforms the standard frame into a certified FD30 kit.
So you can just choose your door panel size from the table below or if overall space is the most important factor then find the nearest and you will see what door size you need to purchase.
WHAT DO YOU GET IN THE KIT?
- A complete galvanised steel frame - corrosion resistant.
- Perforated edges to ensure a professional finish.
- A jig template to keep the routing of the door simple.
- FD30 3 way adjustable European hinges.
- Strike plate adaptors for use with a Roller Bolt, Tubolar Latch, Euro Profile Sashlock and Din Sashlock.
- A full 12 year warranty against manufacturing and material defects.
The advantages of the Rocket Flush Hinged Door Frame
The Rocket flush hinged door kit is FD30 approved
|Comes complete with 3 way adjustable concealed hinges FD30 Approved||
|Perforated edges for an easy apply and clean professional finish||Pull left or pull right universal on site|
The frame is adjustable to suit wall thicknesses between 88-102mm(Wider thicknesses on request)
The Rocket flush hinged door frame will fit most UK standard door sizes