Cramped bathroom layout? You need a sliding pocket door kit
- Improve your bathroom layout
- Make the space in your bathroom seem bigger without moving walls
- Free up wall space by getting your door to slide into a pocket in the wall instead of sliding along the outside of the wall
A sliding pocket door versus a hinged door
Replacing your hinged door with a sliding pocket door is an affordable way to make your bathroom feel bigger.
The swing of a hinged door can be a real problem when trying to design a bathroom layout or cloakroom layout where space is limited. Often the door swings into the bathroom restricting where you can place your sanitary ware or it swings out into the hall or corridor. You could install a simple sliding door that slides along the wall as a solution. The disadvantage of doing this is that the door then takes up wall space. There is a simple alternative solution to this problem... replace your hinged door with a Rocket Pocket Door Kit. This inexpensive, yet strong and reliable pocket door kit will allow you to create a pocket in your wall which the door can then slide into. This will make your bathroom look and feel bigger, you will gain usable floor space and the sliding door will not take up wall space.
What do you get with the Rocket Pocket Door Kit?
All our kits are priced at the same affordable, low price of £119.50 (ex Vat) and the kit comes with all the pieces needed to create a sturdy pocket with integral track that then fits into your stud work.
When you buy a Rocket Pocket Door Kit you will get:
- All the galvanised steel uprights and horizontals required to build the pocket, plus the track.
- The brackets to fit the frame to the stud work that double as plasterboard positioners and supports
- Adjustable pocket entrance guide which will enable you to assemble the kit for a 35mm or 44mm door
- Runners with carbon steel 'sealed for life' bearings that insert easily into the track
- A door brake.
- Door brackets for the top of the door, rear door stop and fixings. Adjustable bolt and nuts for runners plus spanner. Screws to assemble frame and screws to attach plasterboard to pocket.
- a 5 year guarantee
Each pocket door kit is designed to fit a specific door size, with no cutting or trimming of the pocket or track necessary.
Choosing the right Rocket Pocket Door Kit for your bathroom is easy...
Simply choose the sliding pocket door kit that fits your bathroom door size (See table on shop page) . We have pocket door kits to fit 6 standard UK door sizes which are all priced at the same great price of £119.50 (ex Vat).
- Buy online here or contact our customer services team on 0330 9980617 to order.
- Order before 1.30 pm on any working day and we will aim to dispatch that day for delivery on the next working day.
For instructions or help installing your rocket pocket door see our Installation page, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Customer Service line on 0330 9980617.