Rocket Pocket Sliding Door Kits
What could be more convenient than doors that hide when you don't need them? That's the beauty of pocket doors.
A sliding pocket door is a door that slides back into a pocket in the wall. The door is top hung which means it leaves the floor free of obstructions. So rather than a sliding door which is surface mounted and when open slides across a wall, a pocket door disappears out of view. Pocket doors allow you to save space. Usable floor space is freed up by using a sliding pocket door instead of a hinged door, and unlike a sliding door you don’t lose wall space either.
Single and Double Rocket Pocket Door Kits
Our single pocket door kit is easy to assemble and install. Unlike other pocket door kits at a similar price, the Rocket Pocket Kit includes a track with runners and galvanised steel horizontals and vertical that assemble together to create a complete pocket door frame. This is important because the pocket replaces the studwork in your wall so you want it to be rigid and robust. Many other pocket door kits on the market are simply a track and a couple of wooden uprights.
The single pocket door kits can be easily combined to create a double pocket door. So if you are after a double pocket door kit all you need to do is buy two singles!
Double pocket doors are an ideal way to divide off an open plan space and great for using as a room divider between a kitchen and dining room or a sitting room and dining room. Another great use for a double pocket door is in the bedroom as a walk in wardrobe.
The single pocket door kits (and double pocket door kits) include:
• Quiet and Smooth Runners - with carbon steel 'sealed for life' bearings that insert easily into the track and have a quiet, smooth movement.
• FREE door furniture - choose from a free flush pull or a round or oblong bathroom lock.
• Adjustable pocket entrance guide which will enable you to assemble the kit for a 35mm or 44mm door.
• Door brackets for the top of the door, rear door stop, soft brake*, and fixings. Adjustable bolt and nuts for runners plus spanner. Screws to assemble frame and screws to attach plasterboard to pocket.
• Full instructions come with the kit and an installation video is available on our website here.
• A 12 year guarantee
Our sliding pocket door kits are easy and simple to install. Visit our Installation page to see the installation video or to download the instructions.
Read our 'choosing a budget pocket door guide' to help you compare and contrast features of budget sliding pocket door kits.